Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wow, I've just been relocated to the most ridiculously amazing apartment ever. I had submitted a request to relocate for a few minor reasons (e.g. no full kitchen in my house [but I didn't know I could use the neighboring houses] and faulty internet), and they granted my request in a day! My apartment is gorgeous. I promise I will take pics soon. I don't think you all will believe it.

I'm having a lot of fun here. It's a very small world! I've met several people who know other people I know. It's like playing 6 degrees of separation, except it's only 2!

Today was "twin day" on my team, so I dressed up as a twin with another coworker. (I'll post the pic later.) We simply wore jeans and a black top. That's my kind of wardrobe. Tomorrow is sari and kurta day! I don't have a sari, but someone said I can borrow one! I'm so excited -- I've never worn a sari before.

I'm still a big jetlagged. I'm always super sleepy around 3pm, but I force myself to stay awake and I crash aroud 10pm. Yet, this morning I woke up at 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep! And during the previous nights, I've been waking up every other hour or so. Not sure what's happening, but it's probably just the jetlag.

This weekend, I'll be planning a trip to Hampi with some other expats. To give you a taste of Hampi, you should check out http://www.pranav.info/photos/main.php . The place is gorgeous! Hopefully I'll have some pictures of my own to share.

And yes, I know this would be a much better blog if I did actually post pictures in it. I know, I know. :)

No comments: