Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 2 - Lazy Day

So much for successfully adjusting my sleep cycle. I didn't go to sleep last night until 6:30am, and I slept until about noon. Then I went back to sleep around 4:30pm and woke up at 10:30pm. And of course, now I'm wide awake at a time when I should be preparing to go to bed. Sigh. I'll try again tomorrow.

Obviously I didn't leave the house at all today. I still have to unpack my stuff, so I have plenty to do. The house manager stopped by earlier today to introduce himself and answer some basic questions. Without a phone, it's nearly impossible for me to contact anybody!

So far, I have one housemate, Bryan, who lives on the second floor. He was heading off to the office and said he'd contact me in case he meets up with another coworker later for dinner, but I unfortunately overslept. I'm sure I'll have plenty of other opportunities to meet up with fellow expats. I'm just taking it easy for now.

On that note, I've got to start unpacking, and then I'll try to sleep again to fix my sleep cycle. Tomorrow should be a more eventful day.

No comments: