Some quick reviews.
Restaurants:
- BBQ Nation - Delicious, highly recommended. They serve you an assortment of kabobs (veg, chicken, shrimp, lamb, fish, etc) and there's a grill on your table so that you can further grill the kabobs and marinate to your taste. Also an additional buffet section. This is all for the price of 400 Rs. Great food for a fantastic deal.
- Aroma - The best Chinese food I've had here yet. In fact, our Chinese expat Steven approves of it, so it must be good. There's an option on the menu to cook food hot-pot style in a pot of broth. Yum.
- Touch - The restaurant has good, salty spiced fries. I'd make it #2 on my list of favorite fries in Hyderabad.
Bars/clubs:
- Touch - The club. Everyone raves about it, but there's nothing to rave about on a Thursday night, when there's a total of 5 people. I'll have to check it on a weekend, but don't go on a Thursday.
- Firangi Paani - Great bar with a nice small dance floor. Seems like a good spot to just hang out and would recommend.
- 10 Downing Street - Still my favorite hang-out spot. Been there twice and ready to go more. My #1 fries are served here -- perfect texture, just the right about of salt and crisp. Wednesday is ladies' night and Thursday is karaoke night. I prefer the latter.
Miscellaneous:
To date, I've heard "Bebot" at every bar/club I've been to. It's starting to lose its novelty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to read your blog. Take care and see you soon.
Out and about on a Thursday night? I guess life as an ambassador is so much different from feeling the pressure at home :) You go girl! Keep writing loads about these adventures of yours...
Post a Comment