If you know me well, then you know that me going to a marketplace of scarves, bangles, and jewelry is probably the most non-sensical thing that I could do. Why? Because I have no fashion taste whatsoever.
We went to the Industrial Exhibition today, which was basically a marketplace of the aforementioned. While it's certainly a haven for shoppers (especially females), I found it quite overwhelming and couldn't tell the difference from one jewelry or scarf stand to the next. I can't tell what color combinations are the best, or what cloth constitutes good material. For some reason, I just don't have an innate ability to make these fashionable decisions.
That said, I deeply and sincerely apologize in advance for those of you who are expecting great presents back home. For your sakes, I will try and bring a good shopper with me for your souvenirs. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment